2010 Open Records Project
Welcome to the 2010 Open Records Project! In an attempt to foster transparency and accountability in Kentucky we have begun a campaign to conduct a vast number of open records requests to better inform citizens about issues that are important to them. On this page you can view the requests that have been conducted this year and track their progress. Requests are organized below by the department or entity of state or local government the request was made of.
- Kentucky Tourism, Arts and Heritage Cabinet
- Kentucky Justice and Public Safety Cabinet
- Cabinet for Health and Family Services
- Kentucky Finance and Administration Cabinet
- Kentucky Energy and Environment Cabinet
- Kentucky Cabinet for Economic Development
- Kentucky Personnel Cabinet
- Kentucky Labor Cabinet
- Kentucky Transportation Cabinet
- Kentucky Public Protection Cabinet
- Kentucky Economic Development Partnership Board Records - request to obtain Board meeting minutes going back to 2007.
- Kentucky Strategic Plan for Economic Development 2005 – 2009 Updates - 2010 Records Request - request to obtain the strategic plan related to economic development in Kentucky.
Superintendent Evaluation Project
- Superintendent Reviews 2010 - View a complete list of over 70 requests sent and review received districts who are either not meeting Adequate Yearly Progress or have schools who are not.
Fiscal Year 2010 Check Register Requests
- Education Spending - View a complete list of the requests sent to school districts to obtain check registers and spending reports for fiscal year 2010
- Payments to Ross, Sinclair & Associates LLC - 2010 Records Request - Inquiry to all payments made to Ross, Sinclaire & Associates LLC from January 1, 2000 to May 31st 2010.
- Contracts with Ross, Sinclaire & Associates LLC - 2010 Records Request - Inquiry to receive copies of contracts.
Governor Steve Beshear
- Request to Governor for Budgetary Information - request to obtain documents relating to the budgetary special session in 2010.
Kentucky Retirement Systems
- Number of employees enrolled in Kentucky Retirement Systems - request to obtain documentation indicating the number of people enrolled in the Kentucky Retirement Systems
- Number of state employees - request to obtain documents that indicate the number of state employees (full time, part time, contracting) for each year in the past decade. Request made 5/13/2010.
Waste & Fraud
- Judicial center funding contracts - 2010 Records Requests
- Reducing Waste and Fraud in Health and Family Services - 2010 Records Request - request to obtain documents related to the accuracy and efficiency in the Department of Health and Family Services.