2011 Open Records Project
Welcome to the 2011 Open Records Project! In an attempt to foster transparency and accountability in Kentucky we have begun a campaign to conduct a vast number of open records requests to better inform citizens about issues that are important to them. On this page you can view the requests that have been conducted this year and track their progress. Requests are organized below by the department or entity of state or local government the request was made of.
- Northern Kentucky Area Planning Commission Check Registers
- Kenton County check registers - request to obtain spending records for 2005-2011
Finance and Administration Cabinet
- Kentucky Finance and Administration Cabinet Records Requests - Six requests sent to this office.
- Request to Governor Steve Beshear's office -5 requests regarding the state's pension system & Medicaid. Currently all requests are
- Requests to Cabinet for Health and Family Services - 3 requests to obtain information related to plans for savings costs within Medicaid.
Spending and Budgeting
- Jefferson County Schools check register - A request was sent to obtain the Jefferson County Public Schools check register for the fiscal year 2010 accounting year.
- Fayette County 2011 evaluation - No evaluation available
- Fleming County 2011 evaluation - View the 2011 performance evaluation in pdf
- Hopkins County 2011 evaluation
- Lee County 2011 evaluation - - View the 2011 performance evaluation in pdf.
- Lincoln County 2011 evaluation
- Livingston County 2011 evaluation - View the 2011 performance evaluation in pdf.
- McCreary County 2011 evaluation - View the 2011 performance evaluation in pdf.
- Monticello Independent 2011 evaluation
- Pulaski County 2011 evaluation
- Simpson County 2011 evaluation - View the evaluation in PDF
- Trimble County 2011 evaluation
Site-based Decision Making Council meeting minutes