This page contains information regarding open records requests made in Adair County, Kentucky. The Kentucky Open Records Act made access to government records a legal right in 1992.
- 17th: request sent to Judge/Executive Ann Melton related to the Adair County Judicial Center Project contract with Ross, Sinclaire & Associates LLC Financial Agent to obtain electronic copies of records of:
- 1 - any contracts executed with Ross, Sinclaire & Associates LLC.
- 2 - copies of internal bid analysis, scoring summaries and vendor performance rating for any competitive solicitation involving Ross, Sinclaire & Associates LLC as financial agent.
- 3 - copies of any internal determination and documentation that justified a contract being issued without competition to Ross, Sinclaire & Associates LLC if applicable to this Judicial Center.
- 20th: received an email with the Request for Proposal for the Judicial Center from Ross, Sinclaire & Associates, LLC. This was the only electronic document available to send. The email stated that the other documents could be viewed in person or copied at $.20 a page.
||3 day reply?
|Judicial center contract