Born 1938, Representative Royce Adams (D) represents District 61 which covers Gallatin County, Grant County, and Owen County. Rep. Adams is a farmer, horse breeder, and owns Royce Adams Oil Company. He has served in the US Army. He has been in the House since 1992.
Kentucky Education Association
In 2010, the Kentucky Education Association contributed $2000 to Adams' campaign.
- Session Committees: Agriculture & Small Business [Vice Chair]; Appropriations & Revenue; BR Sub. on Gen. Govt., Finance & Public Protection [Chair]; Tourism Development & Energy.
- Statutory Committees: Tobacco Settlement Agreement Fund Oversight Committee.
- Interim Committees: Agriculture; Appropriations and Revenue; BR Sub. on Gen. Govt., Finance & Public Protection [Co-Chair]; Economic Development and Tourism; Energy Special Subcommittee
- Address: 580 Bannister Pike, Dry Ridge, KY 41035
- Phone Number(s): Home: (859) 428-1039; Annex: (502) 564-8100 Ext. 627; Work: (859) 824-3387