Boyd County Schools Records Requests
- 7th: request to obtain the most recent review and criteria for the review of Boyd County Public Schools superintendent Howard Osborne. Request sent 6/7/2010.
- 10th: email received with the requested documents.
- View the evaluation here
- 3rd: A request was submitted to the superintendent of Boyd County Public Schools for the chart of accounts, general ledger, detailed actual vs. budget summary and the most recent budget prepared for the most recent and completed accounting year in an electronic format.
- 4th: The Bluegrass Institute received an email acknowledging the receipt of the records request. The treasurer of the school district informed that the files requested were available in a Word format only and also requested clarification on one item. A response was provided stating that the documents in Word were acceptable. No files were attached in this conversation.
- 9th: A request was submitted for the check register outlining expenses by vendor, date, amount, and description for the last complete accounting year provided in CSV format or Excel worksheet(s).
- 17th: An email was received with the requested documents.