Born November 21, 1963, Representative Dwight Butler (R) represents District 18 which covers Breckinridge County, part of Bullitt County, part of Daviess County, Hancock County and part of Hardin County. He has been in the House since 1995.
Kentucky Education Association
In 2010, the Kentucky Education Association contributed $2000 to Butler's campaign.
- Session Committees: Appropriations & Revenue; Banking & Insurance; BR Sub. on Gen. Govt., Finance & Public Protection; Military Affairs & Public Safety; State Government
- Interim Committees:Appropriations and Revenue; Banking and Insurance; BR Sub. on Gen. Govt., Finance & Public Protection; Energy Special Subcommittee; Poverty Task Force; State Government; Veterans, Military Affairs, and Public Protection
- Statutory Committees: Program Review and Investigations Comm.
- Address: PO Box 9, Harned, Kentucky 40144
- Phone Number(s): Home: (270) 756-0100; Annex: (502) 564-8100 Ext. 640; Work: (270) 756-5931