Kentucky Education Association
In 2010, the Kentucky Education Association contributed $1000 to Combs' campaign.
- Session Committees: BR Sub. on Gen. Govt., Finance & Public Protection [Vice Chair]; Education; Military Affairs & Public Safety; State Government; Tourism Development & Energy; Transportation [Vice Chair]
- Interim Committees: BR Sub. on Gen. Govt., Finance & Public Protection; Economic Development and Tourism; Education; Energy Special Subcommittee; Poverty Task Force; State Government; Transportation; Veterans, Military Affairs, and Public Protection
- Statutory Committees: Administrative Regulation Review Sub. [Co-Chair]; Program Review and Investigations Comm.
- Address: 245 E Cedar Drive, Pikeville KY 41501
- Phone Number(s): Annex: (502) 564-8100 Ext. 708; Home: (270) 465-5400