Curriculum In Audits
Curriculum is the first standard that is measured on the Kentucky Department of Education school audits. Within this standard, there are seven indicators used to measure whether the school is successfully achieving results. The following indicators were taken from the Department of Education Audit School Level Descriptors and Glossary. 
- Curriculum is aligned. Academic Expectations, Core Content for Assessment, Transformations.
- District initiates and facilitates discussions among schools regarding curriculum standards.
- District initiates, facilitates discussions to eliminate unnecessary overlaps.
- Evidence of vertical communication and an intentional focus on key curriculum transition points.
- School curriculum provides specific links to continuing education.
- Systematic process for monitoring, evaluating, and reviewing curriculum
- Curriculum provides access to a common academic core.
- School Culture
- Classroom Evaluation/Assessment
- Student, Family, and Community Support
- School Organization and Fiscal Resources
- Professional Growth, Development, and Evaluation
- Comprehensive and Effective Planning
- School Level Performance Descriptors & Glossary accessed August 11, 2008