Environmental Quality Commission
|Open Records Project|
|Environmental Quality Commission|
|Kentucky Open Records Act|
|The Money Trail|
|FY 2009 Check Register|
|2010 Tentative Budget|
The Kentucky Environmental Quality Commission (EQC) is a seven member panel with the goal to solve environmental problems in Kentucky. According to the states website the responsibilities of the commission include:
- Facilitating public discussion and resolution of environmental issues.
- Promoting partnerships to protect the environment for future generations.
- Serve as an advisory board to the governor and other state officials on environmental matters. 
- Address: 58 Wilkinson Boulevard Frankfort, KY 40601
- Phone: 502-564-2674
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org