Healthcare 2010 General Assembly
- House Bill 16 - relating to mental illness.
- House Bill 38 - relating to the American Medical Association's "Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment."
- House Bill 150 - relating to state employee health insurance.
- House Bill 165 - An act related to Kentucky Access
- House BIll 44 - Related to mold remediation standards
- House Bill 48 - relating to the care of individuals with mental retardation or other developmental disorders.
- House Bill 72 -relating to the Colon Cancer Screening Program, and making an appropriation therefor.
- House Bill 74 - relating to encouraging health lifestyles.
- House Bill 77 - relating to the Special Needs Alternative Education and Welfare Program.
- House Bill 119 - relating to public health.
- House Bill 120 - relating to public assistance for substance abuse.
- House Bill 155 - creating the Kentucky Family Trust Program.
- House Bill 157 - relating to minimum staffing requirements for long-term care facilities.
- House Bill 159 - relating to behavioral disorders.
- House Bill 231 - relating to specialty residential treatment centers.
- House Bill 246 - relating to restaurant display of caloric information.
- House Bill 307 - relating to health care coverage.
- Senate Bill 11 - An act related to smoking cessation.
- Senate Bill 75 - related to nursing.
- Senate Bill 154 - relating to health benefit plan coverage for acquired brain injuries.
- Senate Bill 155 - relating to consumer protection and nondiscrimination in health insurance.