This page contains information regarding open records requests made in Pike County, Kentucky. The Kentucky Open Records Act made access to government records a legal right in 1992.
- 16th: request sent to Judge/Executive Wayne Rutherford related to the Pike County Judicial Center Project contract with Ross, Sinclaire & Associates LLC Financial Agent to obtain electronic copies of records of:
- 1 - any contracts executed with Ross, Sinclaire & Associates LLC.
- 2 - copies of internal bid analysis, scoring summaries and vendor performance rating for any competitive solicitation involving Ross, Sinclaire & Associates LLC as financial agent.
- 3 - copies of any internal determination and documentation that justified a contract being issued without competition to Ross, Sinclaire & Associates LLC if applicable to this Judicial Center.
- '20th: recieved an email with the requested electronic documents.
||3 day reply?
|Judicial center contract