Pulaski County Schools operate in Pulaski County, Kentucky.
No Child Left Behind Status
Corrective Action - Yr 3
Currently Pulaski County Public Schools is in Corrective Action - Yr 3 status according to the 2010 No Child Left Behind results. This means that for six consecutive years, Pulaski County Schools have not made Adequate Yearly Progress. Corrective Action - Yr 3 consequences require Pulaski County to...
- notify parents using state provided information
- revise the district improvement plan
- technical assistance is provided by the state
- and the county continues to be subject to corrective action from the Kentucky Department of Education. 
The following schools currently fall 2010 No Child Left Behind consequences reports. You can learn more information related to theses consequences by reading more here.
Pulaski County Graduation/Dropout Rates
There are two high schools in Pulaski County public school district: Pulaski County High School and Southwestern High School.
The chart in figure 1 shows graduation rates for the two high schools alongside the Pulaski County school district graduation rates and the state average graduation rates for a five year period from 2003 to 2007.
The chart shows that both high schools continue to perform above the Pulaski County average as well as the state average in terms of graduation rates. Figure 2 shows dropout rates for Pulaski County for the five year period from 2003 to 2007.
Pulaski County School Board
| Allen Larkin (Chairman)
|| (606) 561-5696
| Cindy Price
|| (606) 679-5242
| Betty Richards
|| (606) 451-1342
| Bill White
|| (606) 423-3105
| Phillip Wilson
|| (606) 678-9672
- Superintendent: Tmothy Eaton
- Phone: n/a
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Central Office:
- Phone: (606) 679-1123
- Fax: 679-1438
- Address: 501 University Dr., P.O. Box 1055, Somerset, KY 42502
- ↑ 2010 Adequate Yearly Progress Report for Kentucky