Born November 4, 1959, Representative Rocky Adkins (D) represents District 99 which covers part of Boyd County, Elliott County, Lawrence County and part of Rowan County. He attended Morehead State University. He has served as the Chair of the Southern States Energy Board, He is the founder, Rocky Adkins Charity Golf Outing-Cure for Cancer, and chairs, Southern Legislative Conference's Energy and Environment Committee. He was Kentucky Conservation Committee 2008 Legislator of the Year. Rep. Adkins has been in the House since 1987.
Kentucky Education Association
In 2010, the Kentucky Education Association contributed $1000 to Adkins' campaign.
- Session Committees: Committee on Committees; Enrollment; Rules
- Statutory Committees: Legislative Research Commission
- Interim Committees: Energy Special Subcommittee
- Address: PO Box 688, Sandy Hook, KY 41171
- Phone Number(s): Home: (606) 738-4242; Annex: (502) 564-5565; Capitol: (502) 564-5565; Work: (606) 928-0407
- Fax: (606) 929-5213