School Culture In Audits
School Culture is the fourth standard measured by on on the Kentucky Department of Education school audits. Within this standard, there are eleven indicators used to measure whether the school is successfully achieving results. The following indicators were taken from the Department of Education School Level Performance Descriptors and Glossary. 
- Leadership support for a safe, orderly and equitable learning environment.
- Leadership creates experiences that all children can learn.
- Teachers hold high expectations for all students.
- Teachers, staff involved in decision-making processes regarding teaching and learning.
- Teachers accept their role in student success
- School assigns staff...opportunities for ALL students
- Teachers communicate regularly with families
- Evidence that the teachers and staff care
- Multiple communication strategies...to all stakeholders.
- Evidence that student achievement is highly valued
- The school/district provides support...needs of all students.
- Classroom Evaluation/Assessment
- Student, Family, and Community Support
- School Organization and Fiscal Resources
- Professional Growth, Development, and Evaluation
- Comprehensive and Effective Planning
- School Level Performance Descriptors & Glossary accessed August 11, 2008