Warren County Schools Records Requests
- 11th: request to obtain the most recent review and criteria for the review of Warren County Public Schools superintendent Tim Murley. Request sent 6/11/2010.
- 18th: received an email from Warren County Schools legal representation providing the criteria for which superintendents are evaluated and also stating that superintendent Murley had not been in position long enough to receive a review.
- View the criteria here.
- 27th: request to obtain the school districts check register for the most recent accounting year in an electronic format.
- 2: received an email stating that the request would be filled by the Warren County Schools Director of Finance.
- 11th: received an email with the requested information in the requested format.
- 16th:A request was submitted for the check register outlining expenses by vendor, date, amount, and description for the last complete accounting year provided in CSV format or Excel worksheet(s).
- 24th: The Bluegrass Institute received a package in the mail containing paper copies of the requested information.
- 29th: The Bluegrass Institute mailed a response requesting electronic copies.
- 25th: The Bluegrass Institute mailed a second follow up letter requesting the information in an electronic format.
- 30th: An email was received from the assistant to the superintendent stating that the previous superintendent, Dale Brown, had retired. The assistant clarified the request and forwarded it to the district CFO.
- 13th: The Bluegrass Institute sent a follow up letter inquiring to the status of the forwarded request.
|Request made||Date sent||3 day reply?||Info obtained?||Requested format?||Helpful?|
|FY 09 check register||7/16/09|