Bath County Schools Records Requests
Revision as of 03:10, 5 July 2011 by Nickoberg
- 7th: request to obtain the most recent review and criteria for the review of Bath County Public Schools superintendent Nancy Hutchinson. Request sent 6/7/2010.
- 11th: an email was received from superintendent Nancy Hutchinson stating that the request would be granted and that a couple of days were required to gather the information. In addition, The Bluegrass Institute was notified that there would be charges for copies that would have to be collected before release of the documents. BIPPS then inquired into the availability of an electronic format.
- 15th: received an email with the requested documents.
- 3rd: A request was submitted to the superintendent of Bath County Public Schools for the chart of accounts, general ledger, detailed actual vs. budget summary and the most recent budget prepared for the most recent and completed accounting year in an electronic format.
- 17th: The district was in violation of the law by not responding the June 3, 2009 request. A second letter was sent requesting the information.
- 22nd: The Bluegrass Institute received an email in response to the June 17th letter containing the requested attachments.