Kentucky Economic Development Partnership Board Records
- 23rd: A request was submitted to Larry Hayes, Secretary of the Kentucky Cabinet for Economic Development
to obtain the following -
- 1: All minutes taken at board meetings and less than full board meetings or subgroup meetings for the period June 1, 2007 through May 31, 2010.
- 2: Any reports, updates, analyses and summaries referenced or referred to in any board meeting or less than full board meeting for the period June 1, 2007 through May 31, 2010.
- 6th: Received an email from the Assistant General Counsel for the Cabinet stating that the request has been received and that it could be best filled by reviewing the documents in person. The message stated that the documents could be viewed during regular business hours and could be copied if desired. Electronic copies not available.
- 12th: documents were prepared and inspected. Documents were selected to be copied.
- 19th: The selected documents were copied and ready for pick up.
- 21st: Documents were picked up.