Northern Kentucky Area Planning Commission Records Requests
This page contains information regarding open records requests made of the Northern Kentucky Area Planning Commission (NKAPC). The Kentucky Open Records Act made access to government records a legal right in 1992.
- 26th: request to obtain a electronic copies of the check registers for accounting years 2009 and 2010.
- 28th: Office manager for NKAPC forwarded an official form used for records requests
- 31st: The form was filled out and sent back to NKAPC with a request for the estimated cost for the fulfillment of the request.
- 2nd: NKAPC informs that the estimated cost would be $.10/page totaling $19.07 including postage.
- 17: Payment for the documents was neglected. A follow up was sent to NKAPC contact apologizing for the delay in payment as well as inquiring why the documents were not available electronically.
- 18: NKAPC responded saying that as previously stated, the documents were not available in an electronic format. A reply was sent citing KRS 61.874 and reminding the NKAPC that if these documents are available electronically, they are required by law to provide them. Otherwise the Attorney General would be contacted.
- 20: NKAPC acknowledged the email and informed that the book keeper was currently out of the office.
- 17: Follow up sent to NKAPC to see what the status was regarding the request. Office manager replied saying it was being checked on.
- 22: After no word, another follow up was sent.
- 23: NKAPC informed that PDF copies could be obtained via compact disc. The charge would be $1.55.
- 28: Funds were mailed to NKAPC.
- 1: Received the requested information in the requested format via U.S. Mail.