Senate Bill 68 (2010)
It is an act relating to selection of school personnel.
BR 160 proposes to create a new section of KRS 156 to require the Kentucky Department of Education to develop a teacher selection training module; require the department to provide training on the use of the module to all principals; establish requirements for all principals to complete the initial training module; require the department to develop a training module update and make available to principals who have completed the initial training; allow principals to be awarded credit for hours spent completing initial and update training.
- Jan 6 - Introduced in Senate.
- Jan 7 - Moved to Education (S).
- Jan 21 - Reported favorably; 1st reading, to Consent Calendar.
- Jan 22 - 2nd reading, to Rules.
- Feb 2 - Posted for passage in the Regular Orders of the Day for Wednesday, February 3, 2010.
- Feb 3 - 3rd reading, passed 35-0; received in House.