Lmorford is the Wiki Project Manager for the Bluegrass Institute For Public Policy Solutions. Lmorford graduated from the University of Kentucky with a degree in Mass Media Communications focusing in media effects.
You can reach Lmorford at lmorford(at)freedomkentucky(dot).com
- We are moving!
- End funding to college sports?
- Crony Capitalism
- Substantial progress or not: You can?t have education both ways
- AdvanceKentucky AP program posts more ?wins?
- New BIPPS.org launches
- Governors Bush and Wise on digital learning
- Jeb Bush talks to Piers Morgan about education
- Taking liberty to the airwaves: 'Bluegrass Mondays' today on 84WHAS
- Digital Learning conference: Union protestors? chants ring hollow
- Atlanta cheating scandal fallout starts
- Digital Learning Now! national scorecards are out
- Which education gaps are being improved ? Part 2 ? High School Graduates? Performance
- Taking liberty to the airwaves: 'Future Shock' on WGTK's 'The Joe Elliott Show'
- Which education gaps are being improved?
- Frederick Douglass and the Movement for Liberation
- Jefferson County busing mess headed to state?s high court
- Bluegrass Institute report: Private groups gorging at state pension trough
- Update: Where's 'Occupy City Hall' when you need them?
- Where's 'Occupy City Hall' when you need them?
- Fight brewing: who ultimately controls education?
- Jefferson County school busing litigator takes Courier-Journal and school board to task
- CPE?s Bob King has it right, but Owensboro?s Messenger-Inquirer doesn?t
- Educators just can?t give up on misleading test analysis
- Quote of the day: More stimulus money needed .... really?!